Restorative Moisturizer with Ginseng Extract
Our Restorative Moisturizer uses an extract product by bio-fermentation of a strain of red marine algae abundant along the shores of the Hawaiian Islands.
It soothes irritated and dehydrated skin due to sunburn, chemical peels, laser treatments and harsh environmental conditions and is infused with the essential oil scent of Bergamot Oil.
How to Use Restorative Moisturizer:
- Use twice daily after thoroughly cleansing skin.
- Can be used as a day or night creme.
- Sodium Hyaluronat – Known as a excellent humectants and emollient with moisturizers, lubricates and soothes skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) – Anti-oxidant – Nourishes the skin and protects it from the breakdown of premature aging caused by free radical damage.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) – Studies have shown that Vitamin A helps the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry parched skin.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – Anti-oxidant – Known to trigger the production of collagen.
- Ginseng Extract – Ginseng Extract is beneficial in this moisturizer for revitalizing and conditioning the skin.
- Rose Hip Extract – Extremely rich source of Vitamin C, containing ten times the amount contained in oranges. Rose Hips also contains Vitamin A, B, B2, E, K, and P as well as iron and copper compounds.
- Co Q 10 – Ubiquinone – is known for cellular energy source.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract – Known for its purifying and detoxifying properties.
- Horse Chest Nut Extract – iKnown for its healing properties. Also know as a vasoconstrictor, to reduce redness