Papaya and Pumpkin Masque
The Papaya and Pumpkin Masque is a crème based masque which is very handy to re-texture and smooth the surface of your using the active ingredient Papaya Enzyme skin. Tapioca Starch and Kaolin clay tighten the surface of the skin to clarify and condition while the Japanese Green Tea extract acts as an anti-oxidant to reduce redness and irritation.
The Papaya and Pumpkin Masque is a crème based masque which reduces redness and makes your face smoother and brighter.
How To Use Papaya and Pumpkin Masque
- Use one to two times weekly, immediately following thorough cleansing and toning.
- Apply a thick layer of creamy masque all over face and neck area; allow to set for 15 to 20 minutes. Avoid eye area.
- To remove sponge off masque with a warm cloth.
- Finish by rinsing thoroughly.
- Slight tingling may occur from the Papaya and Pumpkin, however redness should not occur. If the sting is too strong, remove masque with cold water.
- Tapioca Starch – Has tightening and toning properties.
- Kaolin Refined Clay – Excellent absorbent, tightening and toning properties.
- Avocado Oil – Rich in Vitamins B2, D, A, E, & K.
- Papain Carbomer Conjugate – A special active linked papain from the papaya fruit.
- Japanese Green Tea Extract – helps to reduce skin irritation and redness.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract – Known for its clarifying and astringent properties.