Two natural ingredients of marine algae and Aloe Vera gel create a gentle but effective cleanser with no oils or harsh ingredients. Studies have shown a sufficient increase in skin flexibility and hydration with this combination. Sucrose Cocoate is a natural sugar ester that cleanses the skin gently, removing surface debris and make-up.
How to use Limu Hydrating Gel Facial Cleanser:
- Spa – Used for cleansing to remove makeup and dirt at the beginning of the facial process.
- Home – Use twice daily to remove surface debris or makeup.
- Apply in gentle circular massage motion to face and neck areas.
- Algae – conditions dehydrated and premature aged skin by stabilizing moisture content.
- Aloe Vera Gel – anti-bacterial, and tissue restorative properties.
- Sucrose Cocotte – made from a mixture of sucrose and coconut derivative. This is an excellent cleansing ingredient incorporated to eliminate surfactants “soaps” that may be sensitizing to delicate skin types or conditions.