To demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we want to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through this Web site
- Who is collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information we collect.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personal information from you when you submit it to us, including by:
- registering on the Site;
- placing an order;
- signing up for our newsletter;
- contacting us;
- participating in a Site promotion or survey. This information may include your name, email address, address, telephone number, date of birth and credit card information. We may combine the information we collect from you with information we receive about you from other sources, such as address update services.
Non – Personal Information
When you visit the Site, we may collect certain non – personally – identifiable information from you, including your IP address, browser type, operating system and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. We may also collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click stream data.
- allow you to use the Site without having to re – enter your login information;
- enhance or personalize your Site usage and shopping experience;
- monitor Site usage;
- manage the Site;
- improve the Site and our products and services.You are free to decline cookies(opt out), but doing so may prevent you from using certain features on the Site. Check the “Help”menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
We may use third – party advertising companies ’ tracking technologies to serve our advertisement across the Internet. These companies may collect anonymous information about your visits to the Site and other websites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- to fulfill your requests for products;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to contact you with Site updates, newsletters and other informational and promotional material from us and third – party marketing offers from our trusted partners;
- to contact you when necessary;
- to review site usage and operations;
- to address problems with the Site, our business or our services;
- to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business. You may choose not to receive promotional email from us by following the unsubscribe(opt – out) instructions in each message.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose information collected from and about you as follows: (1) to our related companies and service providers to perform business, professional or technical support functions for us;
(3) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety as permitted or required by law; and
(4) in the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets. We may also disclose your personal information with your express consent. We may share aggregate, non – personally identifiable information about Site users with third parties.
Please note that any personal information that you voluntarily submit for posting to the Site(such as to a blog) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access your personal information by signing into your account.From there you can correct or modify your information.
We may establish one or more affiliate programs. An affiliate program allows other websites to earn money by linking customers to our Site from their sites. These affiliates can only access data about the number of transactions and their resulting earnings. They cannot access our customers ’ personal data.
WEBSITE EVALUATION, MARKETING, AND PROMOTIONS
We may engage third parties to assist in providing website evaluation services, marketing, order processing, fulfillment and shipping services, as well as customer service. We may engage third parties to provide services such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, data analysis and data cleansing. These third parties will have access to information on an as – needed basis only, and will be required not to use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services.
We have taken physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from Site visitors. We use Secure Sockets Layer(SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal information. The only time you are required to sign in on the website is when you are making a purchase. On the checkout page, you will be asked to access your existing account or create a new one. Existing account holders are prompted for their email address and password. This password is for your protection. If you don’t have your password, there is an instructions link to retrieve your password.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES