Our Glycolic Gel Moisturizing Treament is a water-based lotion that moisturizes without oiliness. The gel-like consistency forms a protective barrier to prevent bacteria on the surface, which can contribute to acne and blemishes. Conditions oily skin and help clarify problem-blemished skin. Using on a daily basis will help diminish fine lines, scarring and skin discolorations.
Anyone with Rosacea conditions such as inflammation accompanied by skin eruptions can benefit from this formula. Roseacea clients using the Glycolic Gel Moisturizing Treatment needs to use sun protection with SPF 30.
How to Use Glycolic Gel Moisturizing Treatment:
Spa & Home:
- Apply all over face and neck area after thoroughly cleansing skin. Avoid eye area.
- Glycolic Acid – encourages production of collagen and cell turnover.
- Vitamin E – Anti-oxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment (UV radiation, chemical pollutants), and certain lifestyle choices (smoking and drinking).
- Vitamin A – Studies have shown that Vitamin A increases the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry, parched skin.
- Camellia Oleifera Extract – Thea Sinenisis Extract (Japanese Green Tea Extract). This extract helps reduce skin irritation and redness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as an excellent humectant and emollient, which moisturizes, lubricates and soothes the skin.
- Squalane – A naturally derived ingredient found in olives has been known to be the closest comparable ingredient to human sebum, providing softness while replacing necessary oils.
- Yeast Extract – Has been known to stimulate the skin’s immune system cells to work harder. Also known to help in repairing weakened support systems that allow skin to sag and wrinkle.