How to use it: Can be used on face and body; safe and gentle enough to use every day!
- (Macrocystis Pyrifera) Kelp: from the sea feeds the skin an unbeatable blend of anti aging and regenerative properties.
- Polysaccharides, antioxidants, vitamin A and ocean-based minerals: for a truly soft, supple, glowing complexion.
- Aloe Vera: contain a lot of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated. Hello collagen building.
- Spirulina: nourishes the skin with essential fatty acids (EFAs) and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), as well as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), linolenic acid (LA), stearidonic acid, and others. It is high in B vitamins like B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (nicotinamide), B6 (pyridoxine) and B9 (folic acid), as well as the famous beauty vitamins C, D, and E. It contains nucleic acids (RNA and DNA), as well as many natural pigments like chlorophyll-a, xanthophyll, and beta-carotene.
- MSM, botanical Hyaluronic Acid and vitamin B5: fine line filling ingredients.
- Grape seed oil: holds everything together for an easy application and moisturizing boost that doesn’t clog pores.
2 fl. oz., 4 fl. oz.