Introducing the fastest acting member of the Oil Buster Collection – Aloe Mask. Struggling with acne, blackheads, whiteheads, scars and skin discoloration? All these can be caused by oily and inflamed skin on adults or teenagers. With so much need for “selfies” in the social media age, facing the world with spotty, greasy skin is a hurdle that can be avoided. Aloe Mask is our way of telling blemishes to “bump” off.
The Aloe Mask is gentle enough to use everyday, without drying or irritating already inflamed skin. Instead it leaves your skin feeling soft and brightens your skin tone with regular use and results are almost instant.
How To Use Aloe Mask:
- Wet face and apply to skin and leave on for 10-20 mins.
- Wash face with warm water and use Aloe Cleanser
- Use Aloe Toner along with Aloe and Lavender Moisturizer
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Organic Sunflower Oil)
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (Organic Coconut Oil)
- Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Organic Cocoa Butter)
- Salix Alba Bark Extract (Organic Willow Bark)
- Vitis Vinifera Seed oil (Grapeseed Oil)
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed oil (Organic Jojoba Oil)