Who owns Shea Glam?
The company was started by Beatrice Edwards.
Do your products contain paraben?
No. Great care has been taken to test each formula to assure a safe and well preserved formula.
Are your products: 1). natural 2). contain animal products 3). organic certified 4). vegan 5). chemical free 6). preservative free?
- We strive to be as natural as possible.
- We do not use animal derived ingredients.
- There are no legally defined parameters for certifying cosmetics as being organic. The whole concept is fraught with issues. Cosmetic ingredients are not like food, so trying to apply food based standards are problematic. We strive to make the most effective products without regard to the concept of organic, or else we would have to forego the use of such technologically advanced ingredients as Peptides, CoQ10 and Vitamins, which cannot be certified as organic.
- Our products are not certified vegan or vegan approved, but they do not contain animal derived ingredients.
- All our formulas are Gluten Free.
- No. If our products could be maintained without preservatives or with only natural preservatives, we would do so. It is imperative that products are free of contamination and remain so after the consumer opens and uses the product. Therefore, we will make sure that each formula meets the necessary level of protection.